Get Involved

How Can You Help Us?

  • Mentor a young person
  • Make a tax-deductible contribution
  • Volunteer at events
  • Make in-kind donations, such as printing, products or equipment
  • Contribute old cell phones, laptops, digital cameras or ink cartridges
  • Donate money or merchandise to specific projects or events
  • Contact our Executive Director for more information : Chris Butler

FullSizeRender Community and School Gardens Throughout Rogers County that need your support:

  • Inola
  • Claremore (High School, Roosa, Westside (School Year 2016-17))
  • Foyil
  • Chelsea